Giotto be-be egg writer pen for ages 18mth+
- The Giotto be-be egg writer is a tool that stirs creativity and allows an easy, quick introduction to drawing from the earliest age of 18 months.
- It’s a delightful felt-tip pen holder with wheels that is made of safe, certified material
- The child’s hand fits perfectly onto the ergonomic ‘mouse’ and the pen mark is left as it is moved around, arousing the child’s visual curiosity and stimulating their coordination for hand writing readinness.
- Comes with 8 bright colours that the child can interchange into the pen by themselves
- Quality Italian-made product
- Replacement pens are readily available from us directly – they are pretty long-lasting.
- Great for safe, independent creative play
- Suitable for left and right handed use
For Special Needs Kids:
- Our children really needed this fabulous Italian made product
- Permits children with more challenging pencil grip problems to write independently and accustoms them to the computer mouse grip that they may well require in school
- It’s like a mini version of the writing bird – wonderful!
- Every child should be able to draw and write and the giotto be-be egg will permit them to do so, you won’t even have to supervise it!
- Please tell all your special needs friends about this product, it could make such a positive difference to their children’s lives.
- Perfect pen for autism, cerebral palsy, dyspraxia, dysgraphia, sensory processing disorder, asd, special educational needs, SEN