This playful exercise will assist in the development of fine motor skills and hand coordination
- The elephant can walk, run, sit down on its rear legs, play football, raise its trunk and perform other tricks that your child may invent.
- After the child plays for a few weeks with the finger trainer, you’ll be surprised how strong their hands become, stamina and dexterity in performing complex tasks with small objects will improve.
- 3 in 1 – Intelligent finger trainer, tabletop game and a travel game.
- Web link to detailed exercise instructions will be sent to all purchasers
- Recommended for ages 3-7
- Made of soft, flexible material the elephant easily sits on the five fingers of the child’s hand
- A super fine motor skills activity that our children will want to participate in. I found it most fun when I suggested that whatever he got the elephant to do I would pretend to do on my all fours! That got a speedy high level of participation! We swapped roles too to get some gross motor shoulder building work out of the activity as he went on all fours around the room copying the elephant moves I made with my fingers.
- Many children with dyspraxia struggle to get their fingers to do what they want them to do, this is a very simple, clever toy that encourages independent movement of the fingers and thumb in a very fun way, excellent for both left and right handers.
- Available in pink, blue or green