- The Movin’ Sit Jr. is designed for children and is perfectly suitable for the small chairs of nursery and primary schools.
- Handy carry handle incorporated into the design.
- The wedged cushion encourages ‘active sitting’ and helps to improve concentration, especially helpful amongst children with attention difficulties: ADHD, ADD, sensory processing disorder, dyspraxia and autism.
- Use as an active sitting tool, to promote correct posture and improved core stability for your child.
- Use in the home or at school to improve the concentration of children who have attention difficulties and/or have difficulty in sitting still.
- The unpredictable base of support means that the child is forced to activate the supporting muscles of their trunk to remain stable. The wedge shape tilts their pelvis forwards to reduce stress on the lower back and prevents slouching, thus improving their posture to aid handwriting improvements
- Easily inflated by mouth or pump, adjustable to meet individual needs, deflating easily for compact storage.
- Measuring 25cm x 25cm
- Please adjust the inflation according to the wished comfort and stability level.
- Recommended weight: max. 45 kg – 100 lbs / Tested load capacity: max. 200 kg – 440 lbs.
- Latex free
ALL GYMNIC PRODUCTS MUST BE INFLATED AT ROOM TEMPERATURE (20° C / 70° F) AND IN PLACES FREE FROM ANY POINTED OBJECTS.
THE RECOMMENDED SIZES MUST NOT BE EXCEEDED.
Movin’ Sit can be inflated either by mouth or with a hand pump (Faster Blaster)
1) Remove the plug from the product with a small spoon.
2) Proceed with the inflation by mouth or with a pump if necessary.
3) Close the hole with your finger.
4) Take out your finger and insert the plug quickly.